FCA's Parent's Web is a tool used by parents and students to follow progress. It is accessed via a secure log in on a separate web page, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The tools available enable a parent or student to:
- Access homework and future assignments.
- Access their child's current grades in his/her corresponding classes.
- Access contact and email information for teachers via a direct link.
- Access up-to-date school calendar information.
- Access and print school related forms such as registration forms, medical survey, etc.
Once a student is registered at Faith Christian Academy, both the student and the parent will be given a different activation code to log in. A student will only be able to see his/her own assignments and grades, while the parent access provides a view to information for each child enrolled at FCA from the same account.